Building Construction (Renovations)
We provide turnkey solutions to enable and assist clients from initial planning, engineering and building of projects to the completion of new developments.
Our team of experienced in-house plumbers, electricians, architects, concrete installers and aluminum specialists are available should you require their services.
Our project management service includes the overseeing of the project from start to finish, with expert advise on all matters relating to the building process.
- Budget preparation
- Project administration and management
- Technical and Architectural co-ordination
- Building Plans & Submission
- Legislative requirement investigations and plan submission
- Construction managament
- Progress and financial reporting
- Site Meeting facilitation
- Safety management (OHS)
- Accredited sub-contractor management
- Quality Control management
- Value and time management
- Detailed data pack preparation
- Completion and handover processes
The Chargeprop team is professional and solution driven which makes decision-making virtually instantaneous, thereby avoiding unnecessary and costly delays. Our skills include a specialised knowledge of the industry, an intuitive feel for development and an extensive network of key industry players.
We are able to orchestrate and manage the entire development process from start to finish. As developers, we coordinate joint ventures with the landowners and assist with valuation of their properties. In addition, we buy empty stands or buildings and renovate them into income producing developments.
We facilitate in:
- Drawing up plans;
- Valuing property schemes
- All council and rezoning approvals
- Regulations 38 certifications
- Construction and project management
- Residential home – Linksfield Ridge
- Complex development – 64 units First on Kew, for Wineprop
- Upmarket home Glenhazel – Architect Peter Cohen
- Moritz House +- 750 m2
- Fransman House +- 650 m2
- Freedom Heights – 100 flats on Louis Botha Avenue
- Freedom Lofts – 80 flats on 2nd Road Kew
- Industrial building with coffee shop using lightweight steel – Brixton, for Architects Tomas Chapman
- Sandton Sunagogue
- Lutrin house renovation, Sandton
- 58 flats in Bramley
- 64 flats in Berea
- Waverly house
- Glenhazel house